Tuesday, March 17, 2020

I don't want to waste my advantages.

Although my life is really awful, I am not in the dire situation described at the previous page.

Unfortunately, I'll be 46 this summer and building a normal social life, even through trying dating websites, seems as impossible now as it has during all of the years that the conglomerate has persecuted me.  Even if a lot of college-educated professionals who don't already have children and might want to have them were interested in the dating profile of a 45-year-old who works for less than a dollar above minimum wage, one Google search of my name would send them all running away screaming.

Are there nice, smart, single guys out there who might want to prevent me from ending up a spinster?  If so, please contact me at Twitter.  Please don't be younger than 33, older than 46, a celebrity or someone who has already seen me naked or worse in illegally filmed video.

I'm doing a payment plan for braces.  I feel I should mention that.

YOU ARE SINGLE NOW.  PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A WIFE OR A GIRLFRIEND.