Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Right. You're a "real" victim.

And "real" victims, particularly those who conspire with a large group of people to commit crimes, should have the first and last words about the morality of their own behavior.  Is that what you're saying?


Quotes:



_________





Article:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/reese-witherspoon-assaulted-harassed-as-a-child-actor-bad-things-happened-to-me


_________






____________


You cannot admit that you have done something wrong, can you? Are you asking the public for sympathy? That's how you're answering my requests that people who know that I'm telling the truth corroborate it?

I'm not a "real" victim, as far as you and everyone else withholding information about these crimes are concerned.  Actually, I am a real victim, I'm just not a multimillionaire, and that's probably because I have spent a decade confronting misogyny, speaking up about abuse that affects me and other innocent people, and refusing every opportunity to trade my integrity for money or popularity.

Why don't you publish a denial of everything that I have said? Instead of continuing your snide innuendos, why don't you refute the facts of what I have said about the voyeurism and your knowledge of it?  Can you make yourself lie to that extent?  You can even use my first and last name.  "Lena Kochman is lying.  She's making things up.  I don't know what she's talking about.  She's a schizophrenic liar who's homeless all the time, always saying terrible, untrue things about me and other celebrities, the media, the government, corporations.  I have never hacked her phone.  I have never seen video of her filmed in any of the apartments from which she was called a crazy liar and evicted for saying that there were hidden, illegal cameras.  I don't know anything about hidden, illegal cameras in the bathrooms, locker rooms and showers of homeless shelters, psychiatric units and gyms, and neither does anyone else.  Lena Kochman is either delusional on a grand scale or a malicious and possibly dangerous liar." 

Copy that to Instagram.  Sign it.