Thursday, July 26, 2018

Harassed at MIT?

I've been sitting quietly, reading, at MIT, for less than half an hour.

So far, I think that 2 men have walked or stood a few feet from my chair and coughed loudly to harass me.

I could be wrong about that.  Maybe they weren't harassing me, but they were very loud, coughed a few times, and, to be honest, sounded as if they were harassing me.

I know that the conglomerate likes to hack security cameras in buildings where I am so that it can watch me and think of disgusting things to say about me.

Why doesn't the conglomerate locate the building where I am, hack the unhidden and legal security camera, and watch to find out if I'm harassed by more people?

It could be that nobody harasses me again.  However, since you obviously have nothing better to do than to stalk me, why don't you consider what you observe today from the perspective of whether or not people are deliberately harassing me while I do nothing to them?