Friday, August 24, 2018

I recorded all of those pages from my French textbook in one day in the summer of 2017.

I then emailed them to the Dean of Students.

They weren't assigned by the professor.  The class was a beginning class; it was listed in the school's coursebook as being for people who had never taken French before or who hadn't taken a French class in the previous 3 years.  I hadn't taken a French class for 26 years, so that's the class that I took.

I recorded them and sent them as proof of my interest in doing the work for the class.

The Dean of Students later referenced them in her letter suspending me for year, as if my having recorded them and sent them to her were part of the evidence that I had done something wrong.  That was one of the school's many lies about me; the only thing the school cared about was finding me at fault for having reported being harassed for 3 semesters in a row of my attendance.

This is also the class for which the school forced me to pay more than $700, since the suspension withdrew me from it and forced me to fail it, which meant that financial aid wouldn't pay for it.

I didn't do anything to anybody at that school.  I wasn't there to accuse people, or to get even with people who harassed me and lied about it.