Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Some Internet reports say that Leonardo DiCaprio has known his girlfriend, Camila Morrone, since she was 11.

Did he program his cell phone to remind him of her 18th birthday?

Now, they are in the top 5 for the competition of Most Odious Couple in the World.


Her Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmm9atCBXZs/?hl=en&taken-by=camimorrone


His Instagram:


https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm8X2N2Ht8D/?hl=en&taken-by=leonardodicaprio


His Instagram fails to mention that Mr. DiCaprio took money that was embezzled from a Malaysian development fund to finance his movies. 

The New York Times also failed to mention that a few days ago, when it was making yet another coded joke that used Mr. DiCaprio to sexually harass me about my pubic hair, which the puerile Mr. DiCaprio, his girlfriend and several of their friends seemed to have noticed, because they subsequently all went out to dinner at "Mastro's" on August 26, 2018, according to this gossipy website:



http://www.justjared.com/2018/08/27/leonardo-dicaprio-girlfriend-camila-morrone-end-their-weekend-with-a-low-key-dinner/



Mr. DiCaprio is my age, and the conglomerate has viciously age-shamed me for 8 years.  Although I have rejected everyone who has offered to date me, including much younger men, the conglomerate has never stopped slut-shaming me, while Mr. DiCaprio routinely dates women who are more than 20 years younger than he is; he dated a 19-year-old 2 years ago.  I don't know if he even remembers the last time that he dated someone who was older than 25.