Friday, August 31, 2018

The slut-shaming of me is the conglomerate's excuse to illegally film other women in bathrooms, and not only so the conglomerate can ridicule homeless women and psychiatric patients.

I'm 44 years old.  I don't look bad for my age, but I'm only the conglomerate's main target now as the conglomerate's excuse to illegally film as many women as possible.  

The voyeurism is being perpetrated in several locations in Massachusetts.  Many of those locations are frequented by women who aren't homeless, who aren't psychiatric patients, who are working people, college students.  Not all of them are beautiful, but the world has beautiful people in it and some of them are; illegally filming those people is now the conglomerate's goal.  

Do the local, state and federal politicians not believe me, or do they have no concern about it?  Why aren't they having this issue investigated?  Why are they doing nothing?  

The media knows about it.  The media is hacking the illegal cameras and watching people in the bathrooms.