Sunday, September 30, 2018

I was called "intimidating" and a liar and suspended for reporting being harassed at school; those were lies and I was telling the truth.





When you lose your job or it's so horrible to be there that you can't tolerate it or be productive at work, you have to pay your bills with something, unless you decide to kill yourself.  When you never stop thinking about killing yourself, that's a walking nervous breakdown.  


______




______

Those are quotes from this article:






______


These are quotes from another article:




How many women was Mr. Vinneccy dating before (or after?) he was married? What had he said to her and to his wife?  






________



Why is it that men who make death threats aren't called crazy liars or otherwise not credible?  Somehow, it doesn't negatively impact their professional or personal lives or their reputations.




_____



_____


I had trauma when I was younger that severely distorted my ability to have healthy relationships with men.  I never threatened a man for breaking up with me or for anything else, but I was also never gang-raped.

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that everything that's being said about Ms. Swetnick's unstable behavior is true.  It probably isn't, but even if it is, that's not a reason for the FBI not to investigate her allegations about Judge Kavanaugh.