Sunday, September 30, 2018

Rose McGowan isn't the one who slept with a 17-year-old and then lied about it.






____

While I'm not trying to hurt anyone or hurt anyone's career, I'm not all that enthused about the idea of Asia Argento being rehired by X-Factor.  She's a talented woman; I'm sure she can be hired somewhere else, and since she paid her debt to society when she paid her also-dishonest accuser a quarter of a million dollars, she should.  

Too many people on the dole in this world anyway; I'm against unemployment for the most part.  

It's not nice to attack people when they have apologized.  I know it can be difficult not to; there are people whom I know I can't forgive, because they have given me every reason to loathe them, but also because it is mind-boggling to me how many people there are who know that I'm telling the truth and who allow the days and years to pass without stopping the abuse of me and EVERYONE AROUND ME.