Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Nobody in Boston believes me. Nobody helps me. I tell people and they DON'T BELIEVE ME. THEY DON'T BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE CAMERAS IN THE BATHROOMS!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzoXQKumgCw


The Onion video is a joke.

The cameras in the bathrooms aren't a joke.  They are not a delusion.

The people who know that they aren't a delusion accuse me of wanting to be filmed.  They are not around in my nonvirtual life, so they don't know that nobody whom I tell about the cameras believes me, which is why I can't have this CRIMINAL VICTIMIZATION STOPPED!

That's not totally true, actually.  People who hack my email know that I have tried to tell people in the Boston area for years and that nobody believes me.  The people who know that it's not a delusion laugh in my face about it and victim-blame me for it, even though they know that I have done what I can do to have it stopped and that everyone whom I tell doesn't believe that the voyeurism is real.

I DON'T WANT TO BE FILMED!

NOBODY WHOM I TELL BELIEVES ME!

NOBODY BELIEVES ME!

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT NOBODY BELIEVES ME!

NOBODY FUCKING BELIEVES ME!

NOBODY BELIEVES ME!

NOBODY BELIEVES ME!

NOBODY BELIEVES ME!

NOBODY BELIEVES ME!

NOBODY BELIEVES ME!

NOBODY BELIEVES ME!

NOBODY BELIEVES ME!

NOBODY BELIEVES ME!

NOBODY BELIEVES ME!

NOBODY BELIEVES ME!

NOBODY BELIEVES ME!

NOBODY BELIEVES ME!

NOBODY BELIEVES ME!

NOBODY BELIEVES ME!

NOBODY BELIEVES ME!