Thursday, November 15, 2018

A partial list of people in Massachusetts whom I have asked for help to stop the voyeurism

-Cambridge Police Department

-Boston Police Department

-On The Rise (day shelter for homeless and impoverished women)

-The Pine Street Inn

-The Women's Center

-Boston Area Rape Crisis Center

-Cambridge and Somerville Legal Services

-The Massachusetts Legal Clinic for the Homeless

-Metro Housing Boston

-HomeStart



I have spent years trying to stop the voyeurism.  The most frequent response with which my requests for help are met is condescending disbelief.  Occasionally, someone acts as if he or she believes me, but nobody has believed me enough to help.

Meanwhile, EVERYONE who knows that I'm telling the truth is doing one or more of these things:

-laughing at my requests that someone who knows that I'm telling the truth inform authorities so that they do a real investigation
-acting as if my inability to have this DISGUSTING CRIME stopped is proof that I want the crime to continue
-declaring his or her moral superiority about other issues to people who also know that I'm telling the truth; I don't know how to describe what it's like to see them all throwing vitriol at each other while all of them do nothing to stop this DISGUSTING CRIME THAT IS CRIMINALLY VICTIMIZING INNOCENT AND UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE EVERY DAY
-comment on what I look like
-blithely tell more jokes about me, within days or weeks after the last time that I talked about killing myself

I DON'T WANT CAMERAS FILMING ME IN THE BATHROOM!  NOBODY WANTS THAT!

I'M NOT SOME FREAK WHO LIKES THIS!  I CAN'T STOP YOU!

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT?!