Friday, November 16, 2018

It's like watching the same, sad rerun.

-The self-absorbed, ignorant parents, simultaneously unaware of their moral bankruptcy and convinced of their divine superiority, emotionally protected from all criticism by the admiration of their juvenile fans.

-The inevitable child, or two or three or however many the parents want to hire nannies to take care of, raised in a lifestyle that is disconnected from reality, destined not to know the value of a dollar other than as an obscene marker of human worth.

The only question about this type of marriage is how acrimonious the divorce will be.  Maybe it won't be acrimonious at all; maybe it will just disintegrate and waft away on the fumes of marijuana, alcohol and expensive perfume.  My eyebrows are conferencing from concern about how I phrased the end of the previous sentence.  I had an hour of sleep last night and am not cognitively functional enough to parse it in terms of code.  I hate code.  I hate the conglomerate.  I hate the life that I am forced to live because of other people's cruelty.

FUCK THEM if they don't like what I say.  What I say is not a crime; the cameras in my bathroom are the fucking crime.