Thursday, December 6, 2018

I wish that Pocahontas were the worst thing that I'd be called for the rest of my life.

I doubt that everyone who sees the SICK, SADISTIC, ILLEGAL videos of me will be as euphemistic as the conglomerate.

The conglomerate is euphemistic because it can't say things such as "We want to have sex with children," and "We watch people in the shower without their consent" without causing a public outcry.

Obviously, the conglomerate isn't going to tell anyone that not only have I never consented to being filmed, I have protested against it while the conglomerate laughed.  It will encourage the public to blame me. 

I don't know why Senator Warren is doing nothing to stop the voyeurism that is criminally victimizing hundreds, if not thousands, of people in Massachusetts every day.  Maybe she doesn't believe me.