Saturday, December 15, 2018

The Pine Street Inn punishes homeless guests who contact the police for "no reason."

I have already told the Pine Street Inn's administration, several times, that there are hidden, illegal cameras in the women's locker room at the shelter.  The Pine Street Inn's administration doesn't believe me and has done nothing about it.

If I report the voyeurism that is criminally victimizing all of the Pine Street Inn's female guests to the police, if I even report anonymously to the police, these are the only possible scenarios that will follow:

A)  The police will assume that it is a false report filed by a crazy, homeless person, and the police will do nothing.

B)  The police will assume that it is a false report filed by a crazy, homeless person, and the police will contact the Pine Street Inn to tell the Pine Street Inn that the report was filed.  The Pine Street Inn's administration will know that I filed the report, and I will receive a Suspension of Services and not be able to live there.  There will be no investigation and the voyeurism will continue to criminally victimize everyone who does live there.


A few days ago, I finally told another homeless guest of the Pine Street Inn, "I'm guilt-stricken about not having told anyone who's being victimized and I have to tell someone this.  There are hidden, illegal cameras in the locker room.  I haven't talked about it to guests because I don't want people to think I'm crazy."

I was shocked when she immediately said "I know.  They're in the dorms, too; they're in the vents.  We're being filmed in the beds.  There are also hidden and illegal cameras at the Woods-Mullen Shelter, in the bathrooms and the dorms.  A bunch of us know, but we haven't told anyone because we know that nobody will believe us and we don't want to be retaliated against."

She also told me that there are employees of Woods-Mullen who are being given blow jobs by some of the guests who want to avoid being suspended.

I can't verify the situation at Woods-Mullen.  I was permanently barred from all Boston Public Health Commission shelters a few years ago, because of an incident at what was then the Long Island shelter in Quincy.  A staffperson at the Long Island shelter grabbed my arm in the cafeteria, and I punched him in the face.