Sunday, February 24, 2019

Disgusting ad on television last night

I don't know whose ad it was.

It actually showed a bedside table shaking, with a voiceover that made it clear that there was a couple in the bed having sex.

I think the couple's names were "Tom" and "Tina."

The voiceover actually said that the conception of a baby was taking place in the bed, "next to a picture of Tina's father." 

I don't tend to watch a lot of television.  I saw this DISGUSTING ad while watching television for less than half an hour at the homeless shelter where I'm now living my 6th year of homelessness since 2011, as a result of the conglomerate's vicious and relentless persecution of me.  I have no idea how many other disgusting ads are being broadcast or printed about me every day; this is Year 9 of this nightmare.