Monday, February 25, 2019

When I'm called paranoid and a liar and evicted for objecting to being criminally victimized by voyeurism

do the people who watched me in the apartments where this has happened also see the maintenance employees or other employees of those apartment buildings go into the empty apartments and take the hidden, illegal cameras out? 

Do they take the cameras out, or do they leave them there to victimize the next tenants, since they succeeded in lying about me with no consequences to themselves? 

How many other tenants in Massachusetts are being criminally victimized by voyeurism because I've been evicted both times that I've been the victim of this crime in two separate apartments? 

What about tenants in other parts of the country, where news of how easy it is to blame your victim for this crime has traveled?