Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Perhaps there are people who haven’t known that “innovation” and “innovative” are conglomerate code words for the promotion of the sexual abuse of children.


In 2011, I wrote a blog page that was against the promotion of the sexual abuse of children.  Like most of the conglomerate’s code words, the word “innovation” was taken by the conglomerate from the blog page which I wrote.  The conglomerate perverted the word and its derivatives and has used them ever since to promote child molestation. 

I have given up calling out the misuse of the word every time that I see it prominently displayed in advertising or in other publications.  It’s been so heedlessly thrown around by the conglomerate for so many years that many of the people who have taken it as a catchphrase probably have no idea of its code connotation. 

There are also people who are probably so used to not taking me seriously that they sometimes go out of their way to say or do things which I have identified as being associated with code issues, even though those people don’t support the promotion of crime.