Wednesday, March 6, 2019

This is the third evening in a row that I have a splitting headache.

I never really feel that I know how important my opinion is to the people who run the world.  Sometimes I feel stressed because of what I perceive as my having a lot of responsibility, and sometimes I feel stressed because I feel helpless to convince anyone to stop the crimes of privacy invasion that are being perpetrated against me and other people every day.  

Sometimes, I have published a page saying "I am too stressed and am going to take some time off from publishing about world issues."  Then I try to do that, although it's difficult for me to shut up.  

I don't really feel like shutting up right now, but maybe what I'll do is impose an unspecified hiatus on my writing at this blog, recognizing that my investment in world events, and the times when I'm writing intelligently and helpfully, can be undermined if I don't take stock of what stress might be doing to my health.