Thursday, April 25, 2019

Justin Bieber

It is embarrassing to be a 44-year-old woman who Googles Justin Bieber on a laptop in public.

This is what I think:

"Do not Google them.  It is none of your business."

"Does he need my advice?  Should I Google for that reason?"

"No, because he is horrible to you and it is also none of your business."

"But he's surrounded by idiots."

"So?  In one way or another, they can't be THAT stupid; THEY'RE not living in homeless shelters."

"No, they are idiots."

"Idiots who don't live in homeless shelters."

"That's irrelevant."

"If you say so."

When I wake up in the middle of the night because someone is coughing or snoring, tense with anxiety because I have no idea what is going to happen to me next, I think of Justin Bieber first.  You know what I think?

"Justin Bieber.  He's the reason that I'm in the shelter again.  If I hadn't started interacting with Justin Bieber in 2016, I wouldn't have lost my last apartment.  I wouldn't be homeless again.  Justin Bieber is a bad person.  They're all bad people, but it is mostly Justin Bieber's fault that I'm homeless again."

My Justin Bieber obsession is not a sexual obsession.  It is an "I lost my apartment and am homeless again because of Justin Bieber" obsession.  There are plenty of goodlooking people in Boston, and it was a cinch to replace him in my lifetime pattern of no-physical-contact nonrelationships that last for years and have no basis in reality at all.  I've had a few of those already since I had to leave my last apartment because of JUSTIN BIEBER.

I would have a real relationship (not with Justin Bieber) if I could, but I feel like I can't because the conglomerate will destroy that person's life.  It's one of the things about the conglomerate's persecution of me that depresses me the most.  There are local people who have seemed interested, but I can't date them; the conglomerate's vicious persecution and privacy invasions have isolated me from everything.  I can't even have friends.  I can't do anything that is normal and fun.

So, what if the Terrible Justin Bieber did need some advice?

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Advice for Justin Bieber:

You don't need a reason not to be married right now other than that you don't want to be married right now.  It doesn't mean anything bad about you or anyone else.  If you were really ready to be married, you'd know it.  You wouldn't have to evaluate it every day.  You already would have done the evaluation.

Know for a fact that I will never date you. I don't know if you still think about that, but you shouldn't.  I will never date you.  I do not want to be your friend.  I do not want to work with you.  I'll never date, be friends with or work with anyone who is part of the group of people who allowed me to be homeless again when all you had to do was tell someone that I was telling the truth about the hidden and illegal cameras in my last apartment.  That was already a permanent dealbreaker for everything, and it's even worse that you have all continued to criminally victimize me and so many other people throughout the Boston area, and possibly throughout Massachusetts, for the 2 years and counting that I've been homeless again.  You're really doing something wrong, while you blithely go about your lives as if everything is all right.  You're hurting people, and you don't care, and you've been like that for a long time.

Your clothing line is really mean.  You didn't have to do that, like so many other things that you did to hurt me that you never rescinded.  You'll do what you want, no matter how upsetting it is to other people, as long as you think there will be no consequence to you.  Maybe you don't think this, but you're not a nice person.  Nobody who has participated in the conglomerate's activities is a nice person.  I guess it doesn't feel that way to you because everyone whom you know seems to approve or at least doesn't talk about disapproving.

I don't think that you should date Ariana Grande.

You need a college education.  You won't be happy without that.

You need to be smarter about your money.  It's not an infinite resource; you can get to the end of it, and you'll wish that you hadn't.  Instead of throwing it away all the time in a vain and silly attempt to prove that you're not materialistic, why don't you appreciate that you have it?  The rest of the world has to work a lot more to earn a lot less.