Thursday, June 27, 2019

Justin Bieber

Are you in a Sinister Ugly Sweater design phase, in which you're hoping that these hideous creations of yours are going to take off as a fad? I suppose they might; could you live with that on your conscience?

I don't know which lyrics from your latest song to pick apart first.  I think I'll limit what I have to say about it to asking when it was that you thought that empathy was one of your main characteristics.  What makes you think that you're a nice person?  What's the evidence of it?

I'm not asking you how much you believe in G-d or whether you believe that Jesus forgives you and loves you no matter what you do.  I'm asking you a much more mundane question; when you think about how you spend your average day, when you evaluate the things that you do and say from the time that you wake up to the time that you go to sleep, what is your opinion of the things that you do and say?