Saturday, July 13, 2019

Evictions

I hope that everyone who thinks it's funny that I keep being thrown out of apartments for objecting to being criminally victimized reads this page.








It is very difficult to get a place to live if even one eviction case has ever been filed against you.

I'm not homeless because I enjoy being homeless.  I am now living my 7th year of homelessness since 2011.  

I didn't turn the lights off when I changed, used the toilet or showered in the apartment that I had from 2013 to 2014 or the apartment that I had from 2016 to 2017 so that the conglomerate would make jokes about "Turning the lights on."

"We're going to turn the lights on; there's nowhere for you to hide" isn't a funny response to someone's obvious efforts to protect as much of her privacy as she can against hidden and illegal cameras that are in her own home.  

As for the illegal film that's been taken since 2017, of me and everyone else who uses the bathrooms that I use at the homeless shelter and the gym; I can't turn the lights off in those places.  I don't own or rent them.  

You're all trying not to understand what I've been telling you for all of these years.  Trying not to understand is a fulltime job for a lot of you.  I'm not asking for this.