Wednesday, July 31, 2019

He's guilty as charged, President Trump.



It was an achievement that they were able to prosecute him at all.  

How many more unrepentant, violent, sociopathic criminals are you going to help, while you insist that desperate people who are fleeing oppression and starvation want to migrate to the United States so that they can rape and kill people? 

It is bad enough that you seem to be a Slimeball Exoneration Magnet; do you have to go after people who think that Slimeball Accountability is fundamental to democracy? 

I can't stop people from illegally filming me and EVERYONE ELSE WHO USES THE BATHROOMS THAT I USE.  The reason that I can't stop them is that I have chosen to be poor rather than to take years of offers that I felt were corrupt.  For all of that time, I have been punished for refraining from taking advantage of unethical and/or totally ignorant people during the times when their fickle, superficial-although-incessantly-demanding, selfish fancies turned my way.  Are they grateful to me for that? Not at all.  On the contrary, the story that they tell themselves to excuse their abuse of me is an extreme stereotype of a manipulative woman; they feel that I have exploited them.  They believe that! They think that they're my victims.  Yes, I manipulated every last one of them into never giving me a penny; it was an unprecedented feat of craftiness.  

Fortunately, I have the gift of gab.  Also fortunately, the world isn't populated entirely by people who are incapable of appreciating my lucidity when I'm not screaming in near-psychotic mental anguish from being sexually assaulted by hidden, illegal cameras every day for so many years.

I don't think that the support that I have given you when I felt that it was warranted has never helped you, either in terms of how it has influenced other people who are more powerful than I am to think about you or in terms of some of the decisions that you have made.  I don't like it that you are willing to take my attempts to be fair and to contribute to the productivity of your Presidency, splinter them and use them for your own agenda right or wrong, and then act as if I said them out of personal greed or as if the ideas which led to them have nothing to do with a real morality.  I do not support you hurting people or helping those who like hurting people.   

Also, stop sexually harassing me.  It's disgusting when anyone does that; it's even more disgusting when a President does it.