Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Stalked to the Pine Street Inn by Apple and AT&T





The captions are "Kamasi Washington by Danny C." and "Florence + the Machine by Vincent H."

I have never heard of the people in the first caption.

A few months ago, I published a page about how much I hated having to hear this Florence + the Machine song played at the Whole Foods that's around the corner from the Pine Street Inn:


https://youtu.be/5GHXEGz3PJg

I don't know how people can hear that song and not hate it, even if the lyrics are indistinguishable to them.  It is a horrible song.

These are the lyrics:

https://www.songfacts.com/lyrics/florence-the-machine/hunger

If you read them, you should be able to understand why they are so upsetting, particularly when you are sitting on a toilet in the bathroom at Whole Foods and you have to hear them sung by a terrible singer, set to music which is so horrible that torturers wouldn't be able to use it on someone in solitary confinement because even the torturers wouldn't be able to take it.  

Torturer 1: TURN THAT SHIT OFF!

Torturer 2: I know, but the song isn't even halfway over.  The prisoner's laughing at you.

Torturer 1: Turn that shit off, or I'm going to kill the prisoner and you.  


As I said when I published what I hoped would be my first and last page about it, I am sorry that this singer had an eating disorder when she was a teenager.  That doesn't give her the right to sexually harass me.  

I have never in my life said or written to anyone "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, YOU FUCKING DYKE!" Never, not through all the times when gay, homeless women have hit on me, not when women who were in positions of power and obviously attracted to me mistreated me or I had to think through everything that I said to them so they wouldn't think that I was reciprocating, not when celebrity women have leered at me from the safety of their wealthy lives without a thought that they were adding degradation to an already horrifying CRIME THAT'S BEEN PERPETRATED AGAINST ME AND EVERYONE AROUND ME FOR ALMOST A DECADE, not when I woke up in the middle of the night and a homeless woman was touching my face, holding onto the bars of my bunk bed, muttering to herself and shaking the bed as if she were angry.  I thought that one might try to kill me, to be honest.   

Everyone has a limit.  Now this fucking asshole, about whom I could not have been more clear, has stalked me to the Pine Street Inn Women's Shelter, where I have to see her fucking face every fucking day, where there have already been hidden and illegal cameras criminally victimizing me and EVERYONE ELSE AT THAT SHELTER FOR YEARS, WHILE I  FUTILELY TELL THE PINE STREET INN ADMINISTRATION THAT THE SHELTER NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED FOR HIDDEN AND ILLEGAL CAMERAS AND I FUTILELY PUBLISH PAGES EVERY DAY ASKING THAT PEOPLE WHO KNOW THAT I'M TELLING THE TRUTH DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Everyone has a limit.  I don't know what this woman's problem is.  I don't know why Apple and so many phone companies have plastered their billboards on the women's side of the Pine Street Inn shelter for years, while I futilely ask that THEY FUCKING STOP. 

What do you think that Apple and the phone companies who act like this are doing to their millions of customers? Do you think they're respecting the public's privacy, or do you think that every customer is, unbeknownst to the customer, paying to have these businesses read their texts, listen to their phone conversations, use their phones as microphones and video cameras to hear and watch what's around each customer, take their passwords, watch their banking transactions, their purchases, noting the music that they listen to, their television shows, their social media preferences.  

Right now, I am no political mediator.  I am a private person who has been violated for so many years and by so many people that every fucking one of the abusers thinks it's normal and accuses me of wanting the attention even though they know that the conglomerate will laugh at my protests and treat the abusers as if they are heroes. 

I apologize.  I apologize for swearing and for using a slur.  When a man is in my face, and I have been entirely clear with no deviation at all that I am NOT INTERESTED, and he insists that he's interested and he insists that his interest is more important than my ABSENCE OF INTEREST, eventually I'm going to tell that man to FUCK OFF, also.  

How the fuck do these people tell themselves that this shit isn't sexual harassment? 

I'm going to have to look at this shit every fucking day.  Every morning, every evening, when I'm near the shelter, when I am a mile away from it.  A fucking rodent just ran right by my foot while I'm writing this.  No matter how many times, for how many years, I have told Apple to TAKE ITS FUCKING ADS OFF THE PINE STREET INN WOMEN'S SHELTER, it doesn't.  Those fucking billboards have been on that building for years.  All Apple does is replace the harassing ads with other harassing ads.  

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!



YOU FUCKING PEDOPHILE!