Sunday, August 25, 2019

I know that if I want good grades, I have to study.

When I have studied, then I don't worry about taking tests.

As far as anxiety and depression go, I feel better when I know that nobody can harass, stalk or rape me or have hidden, illegal cameras in my bathroom or my home and get away with it.  That's what helps me to sleep at night and not want to kill myself all day; otherwise I need prescriptions.

The Wall Street Journal article also says nothing about school shootings or the plethora of other terrifying things in the world outside of school.  Maybe the Wall Street Journal would rather not publish an article by mental health professionals who are willing to talk about those things, since it would imply a responsibility for older adults to change the world to make it safer.