Saturday, August 24, 2019

Justin Bieber

Is this how you're going to practice for being a parent, and add to your track record of animal abuse? You're going to buy another baby animal, innocent and dependent, which has no agenda and won't ask anything of you other than to be loved and to have its needs met, for which you will be everything that matters, and you're going to make that animal a dirty joke on Instagram, to spite a homeless woman whom you have bullied for 9 years?

Don't you have a music studio at your house that cost thousands of dollars? Are you spending time there, or are you sitting around, thinking of these disgusting, degrading, cruel things to do, knowing that there are more people writing songs that they hope you'll sing than you'll ever know about?

What about hacking my phone? Are you going to spend hours every day doing that for the next 10 years, for the rest of my life, looking for things that you think you can exploit to continue the conglomerate's farce of blaming its sickening abuse of me on me? You know that you won't starve or be homeless or even be less than rich if you never work another hour of your life, so why not spend your time bullying me?  Are you going to take lyrics from my phone, read my decades-old, private letters to other people again, for "inspiration," so you can rake in more millions of dollars and laugh in my face?

You think that I'm supposed to take everything that you say about me, don't you, everything that everyone who thinks like you says about me?  Here you are, making the same disgusting, chauvinist jokes that the conglomerate was screeching with laughter about when you were 16.  You're proud of that?