Saturday, August 31, 2019

Nobody has the right to hack my phone, hack my employers' phones, read my conversations with my employers, or take that illicitly obtained information and turn it into advertising.

Whether you think you're being supportive of me or of people who hire me or who fire me, please don't invade my privacy or their privacy.


JetBlue, Vitaminwater, The New England Patriots and Crown Royal Whiskey, please respect privacy and the law.

Everyone else who has either published this type of ad at bus stops, in train stations, on television, online or in print, or who is thinking about publishing this type of ad, please don't.  If I haven't objected to it, either I haven't seen it or it is too overwhelming and depressing for me to be reminded of my helpless exposure for me to talk about it every day.

Suicide shouldn't be my only option for not exposing other people to the privacy invasions that are inflicted on me.  I have the right to work.