Saturday, August 24, 2019

Who is to blame?



Canada? The United States? The entertainment industry? His manager? His parents? His spiritual advisors?

He's 25.  

He's also not worried.




__________





There are no negative social cues that he feels that he has to heed.  He's not worried about my saying "You're an ignorant, disgusting pig" for the thousandth time.  That's what he wants me to say.  I'm a homeless, middle-aged woman, and he's a multimillionaire.   

In the near-decade that the conglomerate has degraded me, and degraded all women, with vagina names, has he noticed that even when I'm angry I don't stoop to this level about men? When have I called even one of the men who have casually degraded me during all of that time by a name referencing his genitals? 

Who does he think he's describing?


This woman?



This woman?




This woman?



This woman?




This woman?




This woman?



This woman?





Maybe he thinks that all of these people deserve to be degraded by him, also, because they're too "weak" to stop what's happening to them.




I know that the law means nothing to Justin Bieber; he breaks it all the time and doesn't even have to go to court.  He pays lawyers to help him evade all consequences.  However, I'll mention the law again, not that the law was a deterrent to the last President that the United States had or to the President which the United States has now.