Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Bullied about food

When I left the shelter a few weeks ago, I weighed 20 pounds more than I did when I went there at the beginning of the summer in 2017.  I needed the first 10 pounds; I looked like I was dying.  People had started to ask me if I was all right, which obviously I wasn't.

There is nothing that the people who have criminally invaded my privacy for so many years won't bully me about.  One of the things that they have always bullied me about is the food that they have seen me eating in the apartments where I've been criminally victimized by hidden, illegal cameras.

There was a time of about 3 days, in my last apartment, during which I didn't eat.  It was too stressful; I stopped being hungry.

It really doesn't matter to them what I experience because of their behavior toward me.  It never has.  It never will.