Thursday, September 19, 2019

GET THE CAMERAS OUT OF THE BATHROOMS, YOU LYING MORONS!





Yesterday, when I published a screenshot of an ad for a spy camera that had shown up in the middle of Rolling Stone's interview of Taylor Swift, I did not think that I had to explain to anyone who read that page that its presence indicates that voyeurism is now mainstream and should have been addressed by our government a long time ago.  

I also refrained from yet another discussion of the nausea that I feel when I read articles in which celebrities who have participated in these criminal activities and other forms of bullying spend paragraphs talking about how hard life has been for them during all the same years that they've been watching me and all sorts of other people in bathrooms.  

President Obama should have done something about stopping these crimes.  He was not the leader or the role model that he should have been.  It's not accurate to say that the dominant media was complicit in promoting crime during most of his Presidency; the dominant media was the driving force of that crime promotion, intimidating him and every other politician into silence at the least.