Sunday, September 22, 2019

I don't think so.

Quote:







Article:


https://www.foxnews.com/media/brett-kavanaugh-new-york-times-accuser-metoo



_______________


There are a lot of people whom I don't agree with.  I don't falsely accuse them of sexual assault so that I can win about something else.
You'd have to be a really bad person to do that.  Dr. Ford didn't seem like a bad person to me.  She didn't even want to go to the hearing.  She wanted to be anonymous.  She didn't ask for what has happened to her, and she knew it would be like this.

She could have kept quiet.  It would have been easier and safer for her, and that silence, which many people keep about being the victims of assault or sexual assault, is part of what rape culture thrives on.  What she did was selfless.

Now that I'm thinking about it, the youthful Justice Kavanaugh seems to have had a type of woman whom he attempted to shock, humiliate or violate in front of a friend or friends.  Quiet, studious, innocent, nice to everyone.