Monday, September 30, 2019

I have a problematic living situation.

For the third time in a row.

It is stressful.

It would also be helpful if the people who have bullied me for years and who are now bullying me about my weight would stop.  I weigh 129 pounds, dressed for the beginning of October in the Northeast.  When I took my weight 3 weeks ago, it was warmer and the scale also said 129 pounds.  I had already lost weight by then, in the week and a half since I'd moved.  All of this means that I might have lost as many as 8 pounds in the month that I have had this apartment.  People are starting to ask me if I have lost weight.

I'm happiest at around or a few pounds below 125, but 8 pounds is a lot to lose in a month.  I am starting not to know when I'm hungry and to be able not to eat even when I know that I haven't eaten enough.  It is disorienting to have been viciously bullied about what I look like for so many years, whether the bullying is lewd or whether it is implying that I'm ugly.

I'm having more suicidal thoughts, also.  They have never really gone away since the harassment started in 2010, but they fluctuate.  They've been worse over the past couple of weeks, since I started asking that people who know that the voyeurism in the Boston area is real tell Congress that it is and nobody has, as far as I know.