Tuesday, October 29, 2019

You lying, FUCKING CUNT!



As I have said to so many multimillionaires before, my hacked phone and my violated home aren't your secret dating service.

Nobody is my possession, but my phone and my home are my possessions.  

YOU STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE, YOU SELFISH, PATHETIC, SINGLE-AT-50-FOR-A-REASON-THAT-ISN'T-YOU-BEING-BULLIED-FOR-A-DECADE, STUPID, TALENTLESS,  FUCKING CUNT!

Is this you ridiculing me for the few times that I have cried in the apartments where I've been criminally victimized, from agonizing despair that I'll ever be let out of the cage that the conglomerate has forced me into?





Do you think that I like crying in front of people like you? 

What about this?



Do you like watching illegally filmed video of me touching my breasts?

Did you start your Instagram account so that you could mimic me from the safety of your obscene wealth? 

When and where do you wax your nipple hair?  Does someone do it for you? Has it been lasered off?

My nipple hair was at least an inch long before I finally decided that I had to live through everything that the voyeurs would say about my waxing it.  

You and everyone else who knows that I'm telling the truth have watched me try to wax my nipple, pubic and anal hair in the showers of gyms for the two years that I was homeless after I had to leave my last apartment because NOT ONE PERSON WHO KNEW THAT I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HIDDEN, ILLEGAL CAMERAS IN THAT APARTMENT CORROBORATED IT.  I spent the last five months that I lived in that apartment asking for that corroboration; until the last night I was there, I had some shred of hope that someone would help to stop that retaliatory eviction.  

I don't know why watching me pull my butt cheeks apart, put my leg up on the side of the shower while trying to have my back to wherever the cameras might be, press wax into my anus and try to rip the hair out didn't convince you fucking pigs that I'm not asking to be abused.  I also don't know why you are all indifferent to the thousands of innocent and unsuspecting people whom the crimes which you obviously think are amusing have criminally victimized for years.  How can you even pretend to yourselves that other people in those bathrooms are asking for YOUR SHIT?!

Do you think that I should wax my nipples in the dark, now that I have my own bathroom?  How much time do you think that would take, an hour?  To set out the waxing things where I'll try to pick them up in the dark without dropping them.  To put the wax on my nipples, where I think the hair is.  To pull the wax off, not knowing if it took the hair.  To put the wax remover on my skin in the dark.  To wash it off in the dark.  To put on a shirt in the dark.  To take a flashlight and go to my closet, put my head and the flashlight under the shirt to see if I have waxed all the hair.  What if I haven't? Do you think I should spend another hour, two hours, three hours, so that the conglomerate won't call me a slut?

That's never what the conglomerate does when I take those steps.  In the apartment that I had from 2013 to 2014, and in the apartment that I had from 2016 to 2017, I never used the toilet, changed my clothes, or showered without turning off the lights.  I'm sure that you remember that my hours of attempts to protect my privacy were thought to be hysterically funny by the conglomerate, which obscenely repeated "Turn the lights on. We're going to turn the lights on" in every medium for years.

What do you think it's like to be assaulted by those repetitions in ads at bus stops, ads on the sides of public buses, ads in the buses, ads in the train stations and on the trains and in the trains, plastered on and in an entire train compartment? Ads on the Internet, on television, repetitions in movies, songs, music videos, ads in newspapers and online media, media sources perverting their websites, front pages and stories laughing and threatening to turn the lights on?

You told yourself I enjoyed being assaulted every waking and sleeping hour, didn't you?  The New York Times wasn't the only voyeur who thought it was funny when I was illegally filmed having orgasms in my sleep.  I could put a towel under the door to block all light in my bathrooms; I couldn't block all light from the bedrooms in my previous apartments, nor can I block all light from any room other than the bathroom in the apartment that I have now.  

Is it all right with you if I shave my legs with the lights on, or will you accuse me of trying to be seductive? 

Please don't try to make amends by being paid to have even more ads featuring you plastered around the Boston area.  I didn't want to be friends with you during any of the years when your ads seemed to be stalking me, and I am not more interested now.