Sunday, December 22, 2019

Charlie Puth

You're not thinking of apologizing, are you?

You think that sexual harassment is the appropriate method by which to interact, cope with rejection and respond to criticism, as long as you know that your target can't stop you.

Thank you for providing yet another demonstration of why I have never dated a celebrity.  I didn't need it, but your crowd is nothing if not robotically consistent.

What did you think my reaction would be to that DISGUSTING Menorah song?  You couldn't possibly have thought that I would think it was funny.  You had to have known that I would be upset, and you and the rest of the people who did it have been mirthfully anticipating how upset I would be, because for some reason you don't think I have been through enough and you also feel that the holidays are the right time of year to do more things to bully someone who has already been bullied by hundreds of people, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for almost a decade.

Has it ever occurred to you that I don't sexually harass you?  Like everyone else who is part of that gang of hundreds of people, you sexually harass me EVERY DAY as if it's normal, and you have for years.

You're a smug, horrible, vicious spoiled brat, and so is everyone like you, treating your victims as if they're part of a subspecies.  You would never choose to live the way that you're making other people live, but you have no empathy for them or concern for their rights.

You also don't seem to understand that I'm not flirting with you.  I think you're a pathetic jerk who is more loathsome every day.

You are particularly sadistic, and you should seek help for it.  I have told you that before, which is why you wrote the song "Attention," if I'm not mistaken.  You were offended when I said you had sociopathic tendencies.  Isn't that what you meant by accusing me of saying terrible things about you?  Can you honestly say that you don't spend time plotting how to cause pain to others?

Haven't you enjoyed my helplessness, observing me asking month after month and year after year for corroboration that would cost nothing from everyone who refuses to give it? Do you not like the feeling of control over other people that you have from participating in voyeurism, with more unsuspecting victims all the time?

You had already spent years trying to manipulate women, hadn't you?  That probably worked better on nonfamous fans who didn't know each other than it has on famous women, but you are too narcissistic to stop before you make a fool out of yourself.





That's you hitting on Jennifer Aniston and then on Reese Witherspoon in the next Tweet, isn't it? Do you think they're not going to notice that's what you're doing?  They work together and have also followed your interactions with me for 4 months.

Why don't you Google "sociopathic traits" and think about whether the profile describes you, particularly for traits such as sadism, no empathy, shallow attachments and pathological lying?

It's not your fault that you have these problems; it's not really anyone's fault.  Sometimes people just end up like this, and the entertainment industry has brought out the worst in you.  It will be your fault if you don't try to develop some insight about your thought process, your motivations and how you make decisions.  You should do that before you self-destruct.  I would say "before you hurt other people," but hurting other people for your own amusement is already a way of life for you, the way it is for everyone in your business.