Wednesday, February 26, 2020

No exceptions

Every day, at my hacked phone, I ask that people who know that I'm telling the truth corroborate it, that they take responsibility.

I talk about it all the time, and I excuse nobody.

I realize that all of the people whose paid job it is to protect the public from human rights abuses do not want to believe that I am telling the truth about the criminal victimization of thousands of people while both Republicans and Democrats have either sat by and done nothing or promoted or participated in these crimes.  What have they been telling themselves for a decade? That the videos of me that have circulated weren't filmed in homeless shelters, psychiatric units and gyms, that I made that up so that I wouldn't be blamed? I'm not making it up.

I have done everything that I can at a local level to have these crimes investigated and stopped.  I have tried, for years, while the conglomerate laughs.  The police don't investigate.  Social services assume that I am crazy.  There is nothing that I can do about it.  I wouldn't have asked for help with this issue every day for years if there were.