Sunday, March 29, 2020

Did you call me a "ho" at the beginning of this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-U81aTFQSj/?hl=en

This video at Instagram, most of which I didn't waste my time on, is comprised of 46 minutes of you doing something other than corroborating that the voyeurism is happening to people.

You know that I am telling the truth.  You and everyone for whom your "ho" joke was intended to be funny know that I am telling the truth about these CRIMES.  

What is it going to take for that smug grin to go away?

Since you obviously think that I'm at fault, why don't you explain why you think that you have no moral obligation to tell authorities what's going on?

Here, say this:


"Everything is Lena's fault because (why you think that).  I and hundreds of other people have been watching illegally filmed video of people in showers, locker rooms and bathrooms for years because Lena (what you think I did that makes what you did not a crime).  I am a good person and Lena is a bad person because (your rationale for that belief).  I'm going to continue to act as if she's the one who's committing a crime because everyone I know is doing the same thing and nobody is stopping us no matter how many pages Lena publishes about it and no matter how many times she asks that people who know the truth corroborate it.  I enjoy feeling superior to her and the other victims.  That's what celebrity is all about."

You obviously really think that you haven't done anything wrong and that I am at fault.  Why don't you have the courage of your convictions and publish a full explanation listing everything that contributes to your opinion about this situation? If you think you have nothing to be ashamed of, why don't you say everything that you're thinking in so many words? Explain how it's my fault.  Explain why you have no responsibility.  Explain in detail how "everyone knows" what a bad, slutty liar I am, how I don't have any actual feelings, how I'm always messing with people, and everything else that you think about me that you think means that these crimes aren't crimes.

What do you have to lose? Aren't you sure that you're right? If you're right, then your explanations will bring you sympathy and support and will prove to everyone that I'm in the wrong and that you're really a nice person that I tell lies about.

What do you think would make me a good person?  Dating you? I disagree.

You don't like it when I'm honest.  You never fail to take offense and to retaliate.  

Isn't this profile picture at Instagram you offering to marry me?






Isn't this profile picture at Twitter you saying that you want to have sex with me?




Isn't every hateful thing that you say about me in response to my rejection of you? Do you think you don't deserve to be rejected?

How would you feel if you were treated the way that I am treated? How many times do you have to be asked that question?

I don't like bad people.  You're a bad person.  You're misogynist, ignorant, selfish and disgusting, and you are the liar.