Sunday, March 29, 2020

Would you like to explain why you think the lack of corroboration for the voyeurism is funny?




I know that I have asked this before; where does it say in your church's literature that there's nothing wrong with allowing innocent, unsuspecting people to be hurt every day for years by hidden, illegal cameras in locker rooms, bathrooms and showers? 

Like everyone else who knows that I'm telling the truth, every day you think of other things to do besides corroborate it so that these crimes can be stopped.  Like everyone else who knows that I'm telling the truth, you seem not only happy not to tell the truth, you seem proud of it.  

I HAVE done my part to stop these crimes, for years.  I have done everything that I could do and you know, from having seen me get hurt from trying, that what I'm able to do isn't enough to make it stop, and yet you sit there and laugh day after day and year after year, while calling yourselves religious people and pretending to the world that you care about anyone other than yourselves.  

You only help people when there's something in it for you.  When it involves admitting that you're wrong, you'll do anything to make it seems like it's someone else's fault.  

There is nobody else to ask for help with this issue except for the people who know that I'm telling the truth.  In addition to watching me in my apartment, you also hack my phone, so you have seen how many times I have tried to get help from people in the Boston area and how nobody believes that the voyeurism is real, and you have no empathy at all for what it means to be poor and formerly homeless and to have people not believe it when I say "There are hidden, illegal cameras criminally victimizing me and other people."

I don't know why you think that there's nothing wrong with rich people victimizing poor people.  I am sure that Jesus never said that's a good idea.  

Having now had a few years to be acquainted with Justin Bieber, at a distance which is not enough of a distance, I can unequivocally say that I would NEVER date him, so I don't know why he's still acting as if that's a possibility.

I think you're both as fake and cruel as ever.  I think you're ridiculous, and it hurts to know how you and everyone like you smile while you betray the public trust and accept accolades for your show of kindness.