Wednesday, April 29, 2020

08/30/16: Boston Medical Center, Psychiatrist's Notes





I try not to lose my temper, even to the point of raising my voice, when I'm talking to psychiatrists.  Unpleasant things can happen when you do that.

I also don't tell them that I'm suicidal unless I want to be admitted to a psychiatric ward, which I only do when I am acutely suicidal or unable to function because of the unrelenting stress of being bullied to death.  

During the entire time that I was her patient, I told this psychiatrist almost nothing about what was really going on.  I only tried to tell her about the hidden, illegal cameras in the apartment I had then because I hoped that she'd believe me and tell authorities that I wasn't delusional or paranoid so that I wouldn't be evicted for asking that they be removed.  She was not helpful.