Saturday, April 25, 2020

My worth isn't defined by whether or not someone wants to marry me.

I know that's a shocking idea for you; it is for a lot of people.



This picture isn't as offensive as most of what you publish. I can't spend time objecting to everything offensive that you do, or talking about everything that you don't question about what you think people are or what the world is like.  You're one of many people who think that a woman isn't legitimized as a person until she's married.  Also, after a decade of being degraded by celebrity men while they're offering to marry me, I now know that you all think of yourselves as being so fabulous that you think it's normal to abuse women.  You really do.  Contrary to your conscious or unconscious value system, wealth and fame don't entitle you to treat people badly, and despite Biblical and many cultural precedents, marriage doesn't render premarital abuse respectable.  My behavior isn't the problem.

I'm not going to date or marry you.  I have already told you that many times.

I know that my weeks of objecting to your Twitter profile picture while not talking about your Instagram profile picture have been a source of more victim-blaming, just something else to use as an excuse for not corroborating that the voyeurism is real.  These pictures at Justin Bieber's Instagram do not surprise me:








Yup.  He had time and motivation to set up an entire, accusatory fashion shoot, but not to contact Anita Hill to corroborate the voyeurism that has criminally victimized me and what are now thousands of other people for a decade.  Yup, there's the reference to your Instagram profile picture.  Yup, there's the reference to my putting my legs on the back of my couch when I'm reading or writing. 

😴




So, are you really going to tell Dr. Hill what's going on? Are you really going to call her or email her?  That would be the right thing to do. 

Even if you do that, it won't erase the years of illegal video that have already been filmed of me and other innocent and unsuspecting people.  We all still have to live with it for the rest of our lives, vulnerable to the entire world.  Trying to stop these crimes from continuing is the least you can do.