Monday, July 27, 2020

Confrontation

As soon as the conglomerate's snide references alerted me to having been criminally victimized by voyeurism, sometime in late 2011 or early 2012, I knew that the illegal images of me would be used by anyone and everyone to extort, coerce, control, silence, punish, ridicule, threaten and discredit me.

I said "I know that's what you're all going to do," and that is what they have all done.

As painful as it is, and as disheartening about human nature and the dynamics of power and privilege it is, I have not allowed any of the thousands of psychological abuses to which these crimes have made me vulnerable deter me from confrontation.

Justin Bieber is one of hundreds of people who has hours of illegally filmed, humiliating video of me that he could post at any time for his millions of followers, yet I have confronted him about the sexual assault allegations against him since they were made public.

Even so, nobody from the mainstream media is going to investigate those allegations?  I have none of the power, a fraction of the resources, and an excruciating and dangerous vulnerability, but you won't address these allegations while I continue to be victimized in my home every day?