Monday, July 27, 2020

Why?

Why have my confrontations of the obvious falsity of Justin Bieber's denials of the sexual assault allegations against him yielded no positive results from him or from the media?

Instead, he has increased his taunting about the conglomerate's crimes of voyeurism.


From Justin Bieber's Instagram:





Through his lawyers, Justin Bieber has continued to aggress against the two women who accused him of sexual assault.  It is his plan to ruin their lives to protect himself.

Why hasn't he dropped his $20 million lawsuit against his accusers?  Why has nobody challenged the lies that his lawyers have told to persuade a judge who doesn't know what's going on to allow those lawyers to pursue the accusers at Twitter and expose their identities?

Why is the media not investigating?

I guarantee that there is no jealousy involved in my confrontation about those assaults.  Mr. Bieber hasn't stopped hitting on me even during his engagement and marriage.  Some people do not know how to stop being competitive.







I'm not entirely gone to seed and when I haven't been writing while neglecting all hygiene other than flossing in the middle of the summer, I'm not unattractive.  However, there is no contest between me and a 23-year-old model, nor did I ever say there might be one.

From the onset of the conglomerate's insanity in 2010, when I was 35, I said "I don't think that dating a celebrity would be that much fun.  Those guys have a parade of women, thousands of them, around them 24 hours a day for the rest of their lives.  I could be the most beautiful woman in the world and no relationship could cope with having that many other options."   That was before I even knew about the industry's entrenched misogyny, its criminality and its unquestioning, belligerent conviction of its entitlement.  This industry's predatory value system is incomprehensible to the average person, although the average person doesn't know it.

My being victimized by voyeurism was never about what I looked like.  It was, and is, a crime of power and of social, professional and political coercion.

As for celebrities having spent a decade competing to sleep with me; they do that because they are macho and misguided by stupid ideas about conquest.  They do not ever think about why I never concede; they merely continue the contest while degrading me.

The women of that industry are so childish, ignorant and totally uneducated about dynamics of gender, power and wealth that they do one or both of two things:  seethe with jealousy which their partners or love interests manipulate, or also hit on me.  Their idea of solidarity with other women is ganging up to hate someone.  They are so used to being degraded that their only gauges for their own lives are how much money they have, how many people think they're beautiful, and how attached their boyfriends or husbands seem to be to them.

These people do not know what reciprocity is.  Their lives are intellectually, morally and emotionally bankrupt.  Generations of them have lived that way.

Like many other people, Justin Bieber has written songs about me for a decade and counting.  I have resisted all offers of material advantage from this industry, which the industry's warped interpretation translates into my deserving a decade and counting of abuse.