Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Yes, I'm stuck with you, too.






_________


I'm stuck with everything that the conglomerate has done to me for the rest of my life.

Unlike most politicians, the entertainment industry doesn't set its bullying and victim-blaming side by side with its humanitarian pursuits.  While politics omits mention of the people whose lives it has destroyed as much as possible, the entertainment industry is insensible of its own moral dichotomy.  

It is the stupidest industry in the world, inflated by money, propelled by propaganda and populated by beautiful morons.  Those who don't start out stupid are made stupid as a requirement of continued employment.

I suppose that it is funny, in a way, that Ms. Kendrick needed to costar with a sex doll to underscore her intelligence.  

The entertainment industry, having so successfully branded me a slut while committing sexual crime against me, isn't content to make everyone think I'm a nymphomaniac.  It needs to complete its characterization of me as subhuman by any means necessary.*


From Google for "Anna Kendrick Dummy":











*I won't be publishing a synopsis of this page.  I hope you could stumble through it with a vague comprehension of what it says.  **




**"Synopsis" means "summary." ***






***To give a summary means to give the main points of something.  ****






****It's good to have a point.  Why don't you try it?