Saturday, August 29, 2020

There is no royalty in the United States.

The United States is supposed to be a country without royalty.  For that reason, I object to the name of this act.

From the official campaign Twitter for the Crown Act:





____________________



Quotes:






Webpage:


https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5309?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%22crown+act%22%7D&s=1&r=2


_______________


I think this bill shouldn't pass with the name it has now.  

Also, I think it would be nice if the bill included everyone.  Several months ago, I asked my employer if I could dye my hair a nonhair color.  I was told that it was against company policy.  I then asked if I could dye a streak of my hair a nonhair color and was told that I could.  I haven't, so far.  

Shouldn't everyone in the country have the right to unconservative hair?