Sunday, September 27, 2020

How I deal with being suicidal every day

I try not to try to kill myself.  You can't die that way if you don't try it.

Since I'm undecided about whether or not I want to live, I try not to do things that will make me a lot more miserable in the interim, such as go back to being homeless or remain unemployed.  

Illegal, invasive surveillance prevents me from having a social life, so I don't have people to be nice to or supported by or to have fun with.  I don't have any inebriating habits, so there's no time when the horror of my life is not upon me psychologically.  I have been surrounded by abuse for so many years and my requests that it be stopped have been ignored for so long that when I sleep my dreams are prolonged panic attacks.

The events of the past decade and counting have made me hate humanity.  If nobody even tries to stop the voyeurism, I won't have a reason to stop hating humanity and will probably kill myself in the next few years, if not sooner.

There is also an incentive not to give all control of the story to the fucking asshole liars.  If I die, they win.  Eventually, I won't care about that, either.  The incredible, cowardly negligence of everyone whose job it is to protect the public is as much of a hope-killer as anything else.  

I'm not an elected official.  I don't have a platform which was given to me by the public with the obligation not to lend its authority to fucking criminal whores like Katy Perry.  

I am poor as fucking dirt.  I don't hate myself for it; I know where the shame of my being abused for being poor belongs.