Sunday, September 27, 2020

Jon Stewart knows about the voyeurism.

He's not as much of a vicious, self-absorbed, vain, selfish, power-hungry, stupid pig as Katy Perry, but he does know.






_________

Senator Gillibrand also knows, because she's friends with Connie Britton.  They cared at first but have not followed through.

Anyone who's been in office at any time since 2010 knows about the conglomerate and has not needed to read my blogs to know about it.  It's safe to say that most of Congress has some specific knowledge of the voyeurism or knows people who do.  

Congress has spent a decade refusing or unable to confront the M&E industry about these crimes against the public.  It also seems to be bound by a bipartisan, de facto conspiracy to avoid jeopardizing its own credibility by prompting investigations that would have embarrassing and expensive results.  

I'm telling the truth.  Innocent, unsuspecting people have been victimized every day for years by criminal invasions of their privacy with hidden, illegal cameras.  Everyone would rather ignore my protests about it or blame me as if I am not sincere about wanting it to stop.  The only people other than me who are acknowledging it are openly laughing about it.  

Nobody who has the power to put an end to it seems to want to admit that I don't have that power.  There's nothing that I can do other than to ask the people whose job it is to care about the public's health and safety to take responsibility.