Saturday, September 26, 2020

The fuck it is.

 


______________


Try having been a mental patient at any time in your life, and see if the stigma doesn't permanently fuck up everything.  

I have talked about that for years.  You do not hear what you don't want to know.  

How do you think I have deflected everything that the conglomerate has tried to do to make me think that I deserve its shit?  (By the way, give me a fucking break.  Shitting on poor people is always acceptable.  You know I'm telling the fucking truth about the voyeurism, but you don't give a fuck because the victims aren't you.)  By 2010 I had already had 20 years of living with a stigma; I knew by then that all stigmas are social constructs.  

You assholes never get inside my head.  You have made me hate the fucking world, but nobody gets far enough into my head to make me think prejudiced shit about myself.  

My fucking body.  After everything that had already happened to me by 2010, and then I'm hit by assholes acting like every fucking thing they can think to do to me is fun and funny because of my fucking body.