Saturday, October 31, 2020

Tara Reade

You can move the conversation.  


From Vice President Biden's Twitter:





___________________


You're on the map.  

You don't have to endorse anyone; I have not endorsed anyone, I have merely withdrawn my support from a candidate.  You don't have to retract your statements and you should feel free to talk about them as much as you want.

You can also start talking about the changes that you think would help the country and the world.  Others may not always agree; I may not always agree.  However, you can and will be influential.

You have one perpetrator; I have hundreds, if not thousands, including yours.  If I have a stress disorder, it's not a Post Traumatic Stress Disorder; it is current.  My assaults by criminal voyeurism will never be over.  Illegal film of me will never stop circulating.  I function around what is happening to me, although I am never happy and I am frequently overwhelmed.  

I'm concerned about this:


Quote:





Article:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-accuser-tara-reades-attorney-says-they-have-parted-ways/2020/05/22/92c38da4-9c3f-11ea-a2b3-5c3f2d1586df_story.html



_______________


If they're planning to go after you, they're probably planning to do it after the election, so that it doesn't seem political.