Wednesday, April 21, 2021

From Leonardo DiCaprio's Twitter

 

From Leonardo DiCaprio's Twitter:




_________________


Trying to rehabilitate the words "innovation" and "innovative" doesn't change the fact that they were exploited and used by the conglomerate as code words for the promotion of child molestation.

I published this page here because Instagram has already censored several posts at my Instagram and given me warnings that the account could be deleted.

I know almost nothing about nnqao, which I have rearranged to discuss in case there is a bot that detects its spelling and automatically censors pages.  However, the public has been lied to about the promotion of child molestation and about code.  

I don't know what nnqao said was code.  However, the use of it is not a conspiracy theory.