Thursday, August 30, 2018

This is my 6th year of homelessness since 2011.

The things that I have heard from homeless people who have told me about being molested when they were children have nothing to do with adolescent fantasy, and I promise that not one of them was ever given money in any denomination for the helpless years of repeated assaults that turned them into scared, angry, emotionally mangled adults.

It could not be more disgusting that homeless people were ever the targets, intentional or not, of the voyeurism for which the conglomerate has laughingly targeted me.  It could not be more disgusting that psychiatric patients, many of whom also were the victims of child molestation, were also victimized by that voyeurism.

I can't write about all of this right now.

No code.

I don't want to be famous.

YOU'RE ALL HYPOCRITES, AND YOU NEED TO TELL THE POLICE TO TAKE THE CAMERAS OUT OF THE BATHROOMS EVERYWHERE IN MASSACHUSETTS THAT THIS CRIME IS BEING PERPETRATED.