Thursday, November 15, 2018

Episode whatever the hell this is of my futile attempts to civilize Celebrity Creatures

Justin Bieber is not ready to be married.  I don't know how this could be more obvious.

I am not jealous of Hailey Baldwin.  She is also not ready to be married.

Should I feel bad for these people?  I am so unfamiliar with personally having wealth, and the behavior of the wealthy people whom I have observed since 2010 is so negatively unpredictable, that I don't know if the bad decisions that these people make even ever actually affect them emotionally.

Does wealth always warp people this much?

These are high school graduates in their 20's.  They do nothing with their time; it's not even a question of wasting an hour here and there shouting unsolicited advice at people whom they think need it, they waste ALL of their time.