Friday, November 30, 2018

Justin Bieber

Thank you for realizing that my only options are to be hairy or to shave and wax in front of everyone who is watching me from the hidden and illegal cameras in the women's locker room at the gym.  Although I could have lived without you first calling me a Bathing Ape, I appreciate that reason finally prevailed.  You do not need to continue to display your approval of my hair removal methods.


Thank you for trying to be nice about it when I had a pimple on my butt, which everyone who is watching all of the women from the hidden and illegal cameras in the women's locker room at the gym saw.  I am sorry that you also sometimes have acne; however, you do not need to continue to publicize your forgiveness for my imperfect skin.

At 44, I am unsurprisingly neurotic about my potential for middle-aged girth.  Maybe you and everyone else who are victim-blaming me for the crime which you have all refused to corroborate to authorities so that it can be stopped have forgotten that even my desperate, if infrequent, bouts of despairing tears in my last apartment did not help you to realize that I DON'T WANT TO BE FILMED IN PRIVATE.  It obviously doesn't matter to you if I'm crying or not, if I'm angry or not.  My rights don't matter to you.   My feelings don't matter to you.  I am dehumanized by you.  Since that's the case, my ignoring your illegal intrusions into my life is appropriate.  I have done everything that I can do to stop you; I can't stop you, so if I want to monitor whether or not working out almost every day is preventing my stomach from turning into a dome, you shouldn't take it personally.  It's not about you.

I also think that you should stop using pictures of you and your fiancee, Hailey B(allistic By Now) to publicize that you aren't deterred from your interest in dating me by those and other physical flaws.

You need to take responsibility for your life.  It's my opinion that you're not ready to be married.  If that is also your opinion, then it is your responsibility to be honest with the person to whom you are engaged/married, and not to use me as your excuse.  That is the right thing to do, and it would be the right thing to do even if it weren't a guarantee that, if you continue to use me as your excuse, I will be made to suffer for it.