Sunday, December 30, 2018

I can't badger helping agencies, such as the police and the Pine Street Inn, in the Boston area about the hidden and illegal cameras.

They don't believe me.

Being strident about it not only won't make them listen to me about the cameras, it will annoy them and they will stop listening to me about everything else.  For instance, if I make myself known to the Boston Police Department as "that homeless woman whose delusional paranoia wastes our time with her reports about nothing," then if an additional crime is committed against me, such as physical rape, the police probably won't investigate it.  I will be as vulnerable to being repeatedly raped in person as I have been to being repeatedly, visually, socially raped and degraded by the hidden and illegal cameras that the conglomerate thinks it's funny to encourage people to victimize me with.

Probably, the Google search results for my name are already enough to acquit anyone who rapes me in person.  In addition to all of the blogs calling me crazy and dangerous that show up from a search of "Lena Kochman," one of the crowd favorites of the copyrighted videos that I filmed of past situations and which I published at my past blogs, and which have been taken without permission and republished out of context, features a police officer who used his personal vehicle to stalk me for months a few years ago.  The people who republish that clip ad nauseum probably take it from other blogs where it was republished without permission.  When I first blogged about that police officer, the conglomerate portrayed him as a hero, which is what the conglomerate does whenever I blog about someone who mistreats me.  

The people who blog about me and who republish old clips always republish the most dramatic incidents, in which I am the most upset.  I have published thousands of pages and thousands of videos; the people who don't know that the conglomerate isn't a delusion and who think it's funny to blog about my "insanity" are not entertained by my undramatic publications.  

When I have contacted websites that disparage me, I have had almost no success in having the websites deactivated.  One website administrator, of the several whom I contacted, stopped a blog; the people whose blog it was were irate and republished the blog in another form.  

I need a lawyer to help me with my online reputation, to help me with the terrible housing record that two illegal, retaliatory evictions (for objecting to voyeurism) in a row have given me and which is causing my housing applications to be rejected, and to prevent my continuing to be criminally victimized by voyeurism, but I am too poor to hire a lawyer.  The Pine Street Inn could have helped me to obtain a lawyer through the Massachusetts Legal Clinic for the Homeless, but the Pine Street Inn refused and my attempts to contact the director of the Clinic failed.  She thinks I am crazy and so the Clinic won't help me.  

Not only is it futile for me to badger helping agencies about the voyeurism, it could cause an even worse situation for me.

Antipsychotic medication is the medical treatment given to people who are thought to be delusional.

It is not atypical for homeless people who are thought to be delusional to be involuntarily committed to mental hospitals.

It is not atypical for people who are involuntarily committed to mental hospitals to be involuntarily given antipsychotic medication.

This is what can happen to you if you are given antipsychotic medication:

___________________________________________


https://www.google.com/search?q=tardive+dyskinesia&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS734US734&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiR_dipxsffAhUvWN8KHWtcBZoQ_AUIDygC&biw=1366&bih=657



https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS734US734&ei=dLkoXLqCCoak_Qbb-arwAg&q=tardive+dyskinesia+video&oq=tardive+dyskinesia+video&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l3j0i22i30l3.363.952..1936...0.0..0.388.1286.2-2j2......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.tKWBBPB3DG0


___________________________________________


Tardive dyskinesia is irreversible, even when the medication that causes it is stopped.

Contrary to what the medical establishment wants people to think, it is not rare.  I have seen many people who have it.  I have also had traces of neurological problems myself, on the "low doses" of medication that I have taken for years at a time throughout the life that was ruined for me as soon as I voluntarily walked through the door of the first psychiatric unit to which I was admitted, a few months before my 18th birthday.  For those who don't know that story, I sought psychiatric help.  I thought it would help.  I didn't know that it would permanently stigmatize me, destroy every opportunity and make me vulnerable to abuse for the rest of my life 

Speaking of things that aren't funny, here's what's been causing me to have to pee all the time:


___________________________________________

https://www.google.com/search?q=urinary+retention+psychiatric+medications&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS734US734&oq=urine+retention+psychiatric+medication&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0.29100j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8


___________________________________________


I started taking medication again in 2012/2013, so that the conglomerate's abuses of me wouldn't make me have a nervous breakdown, and so that I'd be able to sleep even though I was being watched by hidden and illegal cameras in both of the apartments that I have had.  In 2016, I suddenly started having pain and the feeling of having to pee all the time.  The conglomerate, whose mirth grows every year about watching me in the bathroom (or hearing me when I have turned off the lights, blocked the bathroom door with a towel, and placed paper on or around everything that I think could have a hidden camera) thinks this is HYSTERICAL.  The jokes about the frequency of my having to pee can't even be called new jokes; they were added to the conglomerate's repertoire in 2016, and it's about to be 2019.  My bladder problems have spawned jokes in ads and even movies; ridiculing me is now an institution of almost 9 years, and every new, sordid revelation or rumor is eagerly incorporated.

All of the people who have contributed to turning my life into a freakshow should stop acting as if they are my victims.  They are not my victims; it is the other way around.  I realize that many of those people are used to having all of their whims anticipated and fulfilled by others without them even asking (a rich person's life experience), and that it is therefore difficult for them to imagine what it's like to have your fundamental rights and needs routinely denied (a poor person's life experience, even without a psychiatric history.)

For the most part, people have stopped stalking me with their vehicles.  The message that I was trying to send during the years when I filmed and published my confrontations of stalkers was that it would be difficult to stuff me in the trunk of a car.  I am not physically imposing, but the stalking began to decrease in 2014, as soon as I bought a smartphone from which I could publish videos of stalking almost immediately after filming them.  The only positive thing that I can say about the people who have subsequently decimated my online reputation with blogs calling me crazy is that the publicity which they inadvertently gave to the stalkers seems to be deterring people from continuing to drive from all over the country to follow me or to park by the side of the road where they know that I'll be walking.  

Obviously I am not the only victim of the conglomerate's chortling exhortations to film unsuspecting women in bathrooms.